+ Auf Thema antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Thema: HELLO, GUTEN TAG

PARAMED
    unregistrierter Gast

HELLO, GUTEN TAG

I have dropped in from the Cyprus Living site, let me apologise for not writing in Deutsch, did manage to register though, and perhaps someone will translate for all.
    Spent many years with the military in Munster, Rinteln, Oberkirchen, Hanover and many other places in the north around the Weser, can speak and read a reasonable amount, however not used it for a few years, writing your language is a different matter,
    I was thinking of proposing an idea of partnering this site with ours, and of course when any of you visit, perhaps meet for a kleines beer or 2.
    I have been in Paphos 5 years and originally from Scotland, working for an oil company as a Paramedic Officer.

2. Nach oben    #2
    Zypern-Insider
    61 Jahre alt
    aus Übach-Palenberg
    1.355 Beiträge seit 04/2005
    Hello Paramed and welcome to our forum.
    Let me translate for those people here who dont speak english

Ich komme von der Seite Cyprus Living und entschuldige mich, dass ich nicht in deutsch schreibe, aber ich habe geschafft mich hier zu registrieren und vielleicht übersetzt ja jemand.
    Ich habe lange Zeit in Deutschland beim Militär gearbeitet. Ich war in Munster, Rinteln, Oberkirchen und Hannover und an vielen anderen Orten im Norden an der Weser. Deutsch kann ich einigermassen sprechen und lesen, habe es aber seit einigen Jahren nicht mehr genutzt und eure Sprache zu schreiben ist sowieso eine andere Sache.
    Ich dachte daran vorzuschlagen, dass wir eine Partnerschaft mit unseren Seite machen und natürlich wenn uns jemand besucht uns auf ein oder zwei kleine Bier zu treffen.
    Ich lebe seit 5 Jahren in Paphos komme aber ursprünglich aus Schottland und arbeite als Santitätsoffizier für eine Ölfirma. (Hier bin ich mir nicht sicher ob er das in Schottland gemacht hat oder jetzt immer noch )

Paramed, four of us will meet on the 01.10. at 19:00 in Tochni in Socrates. When you have time come and meet us there as well.

3. Nach oben    #3
    PARAMED
    unregistrierter Gast

MEET

Many thanks for the translation and welcome, I would be very pleased to come and have a meeting with your group.
    At the moment still at work in the middle of the North Sea, up towards Stavanger.
    Returning to Paphos 27 September until the 11 October for my time off.
    Where do I find the place you mentioned, I will be travelling from Paphos.

Regards

John

4. Nach oben    #4
    Zypern-Insider
    55 Jahre alt
    964 Beiträge seit 04/2005
    hello PARAMED,
    welcome in the german cyprus-forum.

I hope you have a nice time here.

Excuse for my bad English but my German is better

I accept your offer with the beer if we meet each other in Cyprus maybe next year,
    I couldn't come to the forum-meeting in october

regards
    Tom

5. Nach oben    #5
    Zypern-Insider Avatar von Marion
    1.095 Beiträge seit 04/2005
    @PARAMED
    Nice to meet you here; so it will be a good opportunity for us to train our English

6. Nach oben    #6
    PARAMED
    unregistrierter Gast

HELLO

I hope you would like to learn English with a Scottish accent, seems to me that there is very little I can teach you.
    Maybe when we have Scottish nights and some of you are in Cyprus you can attend, especially with doodlesack???? players and dancing, haggis.
    Tom be glad to buy a beer for you, if I could write and speak Deutsch as well as you all speak english then I would not need an interpreter.
    Some of my english friends find it difficult to understand the Scottish accent.
    Ther are a lot of us in Cyprus and dates to remember are 30 November which is St Andrews night, and of course 25 January which is Robert Burns night, famous poet.

I wish you all well

John

7. Nach oben    #7
    Zypern-Insider Avatar von Marion
    1.095 Beiträge seit 04/2005
    "Scottish Nights" sounds very good and I love Dudelsack-Music I would like to have a band with a bagpipes-player for our pub www.schlosserei-wehr.de but all without "Haggis"
    It´s not so easy to understand the "Scottish", but be sure, you won´t understand my German accent too.

8. Nach oben    #8
    Zypern-Insider
    68 Jahre alt
    aus 4½ Flugstunden nord-westlich von Zypern
    744 Beiträge seit 04/2005
    Hello Paramed,

I would like to welcome you to our community too and don't be afraid to write in your Scottish accent, it is even a pleasure. I guess we can try to understand and thanks again for your interest in our group.

9. Nach oben    #9
    Zypern-Insider
    61 Jahre alt
    aus Paphos
    1.477 Beiträge seit 04/2005
    Hi John, welcome in our Forum!!
    I hope you will have fun here.

Womit wir ja unsere englische Rubrik hätten...dann denn doch...

Was haltet Ihr davon, wenn John in seinem Forum eine Rubrik für Besuche von uns einrichtet, und wir (sorry, Du, Tom) eine für die Gäste von John?

Dann müssten sich weder die englischen noch unsere User erstmal durch Berge von Rubriken wühlen...

10. Nach oben    #10
    Zypern-Insider Avatar von CY
    53 Jahre alt
    aus LCA/LIM
    2.866 Beiträge seit 05/2005
    Danke

Re: HELLO, GUTEN TAG

Zitat Zitat von PARAMED
    I have dropped in from the Cyprus Living site, let me apologise for not writing in Deutsch, did manage to register though, and perhaps someone will translate for all.
    Spent many years with the military in Munster, Rinteln, Oberkirchen, Hanover and many other places in the north around the Weser, can speak and read a reasonable amount, however not used it for a few years, writing your language is a different matter,
    I was thinking of proposing an idea of partnering this site with ours, and of course when any of you visit, perhaps meet for a kleines beer or 2.
    I have been in Paphos 5 years and originally from Scotland, working for an oil company as a Paramedic Officer.
    Hi paramed, welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here. Don't worry about not writing in German, as you can see from the previous posts there is enough knowledge of English here.
    Its a nice idea actually of partnering the two fora - in result we could share our information/expertise and may be able to support each other even better.

cheers, CY

11. Nach oben    #11
    PARAMED
    unregistrierter Gast
    Many thanks to you all for the kind messages, I will try and get to meet some of the members on 01 October.
    I had many good times in your country and visited a lot of places from north to south, especially the Mosel valley for some wine tasting.

I look forward to meeting any of you that come to Paphos and will introduce them to some of the members from our board.

Slange e var(Scottish for HERES TO YOU)

John

+ Auf Thema antworten